Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arzaniere Golf Club - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Porta Praetoria - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Aosta Archaeological Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Aosta Amphitheater - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Tesoro Museum - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Teatro Romano Ruins - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Aosta Cathedral - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Criptoportico Forense Monument - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Arch of Augustus - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Sant'Orso Church - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Manzetti Museum - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Aosta-Pila Cable Car - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Les Corbeilles Shopping Centre - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Sarre Royal Castle - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Great Saint Bernard Valley - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Maison Du-Noyer is Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 121.7 km / 75.6 mi
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The bed & breakfast also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per week
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 0.20 to EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. The tax rate has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Children under 13 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.