Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grands Boulevards - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Place Vendome - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Paris Olympia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Opéra Garnier - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Theatre Mogador - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tuileries Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palais Royal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Champs-Elysees - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Grevin Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Place de la Concorde - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33.7 km / 21 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Westminster is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Le Celadon, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 95 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 75 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.