Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aswan Bazaar - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Feryal Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Unfinished Obelisk - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nubian Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Elephantine Island - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kitchener's Island - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tombs of the Nobles - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Philae Temple - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Monastery of St Simeon - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Mausoleum of the Aga Khan - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Philae - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Aswan Dam - 17 km / 10.6 mi
High Dam Monument - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Temple of Kalabsha - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Kom Ombo Temple - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
The preferred airport for Anakato kendaka is Aswan (ASW-Aswan Intl.) - 23.7 km / 14.8 mi
At Anakato kendaka, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EGP 250 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 350.0
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 175.0 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 400.0
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 200.0 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- A 1.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.