Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ötztaler Ache - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gaislachkogel Gondola - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Freizeit Arena - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Stubai Glacier - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Rettenbach Glacier - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Tiefenbach Glacier - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Wildspitze - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Otzi Village - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Timmelsjoch - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Stuiben Waterfall - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Niederthai Church - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Area 47 - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Alpine Coaster - 49.9 km / 31 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Erhart is Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 83.2 km / 51.7 mi
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Hotel Erhart, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 3,00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.